Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya will take you through a country that has captured the imagination of travelers. You will meet people in remote mountain villages whose lifestyles have not changed in generations.
Tibet is a most unusual and beautiful place. The majority of its land rests above 3650 meters and is surrounded by mountain ranges on... Read More
Bhutan's early history is steeped in Buddhist tradition and mythology. The medieval and modern times were a time of warlords, feuds, giant.... Read More
Darjeeling is known to all nature lovers as "Queen of Hills", Darjeeling is situated in North East India, just south of Sikkim; Darjeeling provides... Read More
Langtang trek route goes through traditional, ethnic villages and untouched forests on the way to the peaks of Langtang-Lirung. The highlights of this tour include a visit to the Langtang valley, Kyangin Gompa and the Lirung Glacier. One can also climb the Lang Sisa Peak and visit Lake Gosaikunda, which is nearby. We drive direction to Kakani and from there again drive down to Trishuli Bajaar from Tirsuli the road continue to Rasuwa headquarters Dhunche and then to Syabrubesi from where the trek begins.
As we trek towards the Langtang valley we are walking through pine, oak and rhododendron forests. Spring season in Langtang and Helambu area when the flowers are in blooming, is really a trekker's paradise. After countless beautiful villages and mountain views, we arrive at our destination in Kyanjen Gompa, a huge valley with mountains all around and where the glaciers meet the alpine meadows. Retreating downhill we then ascend again towards the sacred lake of Gosainkunda. Then we trek southeast towards Kathmandu valley crossing the high Laurebina yak pass and enjoying the beautiful Yolmu Sherpa region of Helambu.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
- Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by bus/jeep
- Day 4: Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel
- Day 5: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village
- Day 6: Langtang Village to Kyanjing Gompa
- Day 7: Kyanjing Gompa to Langtang Village
- Day 8: Langtang Village to Lama Hotel
- Day 9: Lama Hotel to Tholosyabru
- Day 10: Tholosyabru to Sing Gompa
- Day 11: Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda
- Day 12: Gosainkunda to Ghopte Cave
- Day 13: Ghopte Cave to Melamchi Gaun
- Day 14: Melamchi Gaun to Tarke Ghyang
- Day 15: Tarke Ghyang to Sermathang
- Day 16: Sermathang, Melemche bazer and by land to Kathmandu
- Day 17: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 18: Departure from Nepal.
Trekking duration 14 days
Grade Medium to hard
Maximum elevation 4600m
Best Season March to May and Med September to November
Please contact us for more information and price:Note: The entire price I mention is for 1 person in Group. We May compromise about the price according to your group size so please contact me about more information.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drops by private car or bus.
- accommodation in Kathmandu (breakfast included) 4 (nights)
- Transportation Kathmandu to Dunche or syabrubesi nad return from Melamchi Bazar
- Neccessary Permit & National Park fees.
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner tea coffee) during the trek.
- Guesthouse/ lodge accommodation during the trek.
- The required trekking staffs.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking staff.
- Transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person)
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water.
- Personal trekking equipments.
- Tip for trekking staffs and driver etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
|Enquiry||Book this Package||Print this Page|
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Round Annapurna Trek
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Gandruk Village Trek
- Kaligandaki Muktinath Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp & Muktinath Trek
- Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Jiri Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Everest Base Camp Gokyo Trek
- Gokyo Chola Pass EBC Trek
- Gokyo Trek
- Langtang Valley Trek
- Langtang Helambu Trek
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- Round Dhaulagiri Trekking - 22 Days
- Mustang Lo-manthang Trek - 19 Days
- Arun Valley Trekking - 17 Days
- Pike Dudhkunda Taksindu - 16 Days
- Kanchenjunga Trekking - 24 Days
- Makalu Base Camp Trekking - 13 Days
- Limi Valley Simikot Hilsa Simikot Trek
- Renjo Pass Trekking - 13 Days
- Round Manaslu Trekking - 20 Days
- Dhorpatan Jaljala Pass Trek - 16 Days