Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya will take you through a country that has captured the imagination of travelers. You will meet people in remote mountain villages whose lifestyles have not changed in generations.
Tibet is a most unusual and beautiful place. The majority of its land rests above 3650 meters and is surrounded by mountain ranges on... Read More
Bhutan's early history is steeped in Buddhist tradition and mythology. The medieval and modern times were a time of warlords, feuds, giant.... Read More
Darjeeling is known to all nature lovers as "Queen of Hills", Darjeeling is situated in North East India, just south of Sikkim; Darjeeling provides... Read More
The Langtang region is easily accessible from Kathmandu. Langtang area in itself is a good choice for those with limited time. In one week to ten days, one can visit Langtang area for trekking. The Himalayan views overall are not quite as spectacular as in the Annapurna or Everest areas, but they remain unforgettably beautiful. In addition, the trails are less crowded and the people are friendly.
Perhaps first established as national park for Himalayan wildlife, Langtang National Park is crossed with hiking and trekking paths and mountaineering trails allowing visitors’ unparalleled accessibility. You will often see musk deer (Moschus chrysogaster) and Himalayan tahr (Hemitragus jemlahicus), Himalayan black beer (selenarctos thibetanus), snow leopard (panthera uncia), wild god (alpines), ghoral (Nemorhedus goral) serow (capricornis sumantrenis) and more than 250 species of birds. The park is also renowned for its population of red panda (Ailurus fulgens)
A little further up the valley is Sing Gompa, where we stop overnight and sample the local yak cheese. We pass through Nubamatang, nestled in a hidden valley, on our way up to view the glaciers, which mark the gateway into Tibet. Backtracking, we travel through Syabru and Sing Gompa to a high plateau, where the sacred lake Gosainkund is located. Crossing the Llaurebena Pass (4610m), we continue south, leaving the Langtang region behind us as we travel through the Helambu valley to Gul Bhanjyang. From here it's just a few days trek back to Kathmandu.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
- Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Dhunche by bus/ Jeep
- Day 4: Dhunche to Sing Gompa
- Day 5: Sing Gompa to Laurebinayak
- Day 6: Laurebinayak to Gosainkunda
- Day 7: Gosainkunda via Surjakund La to Ghopte
- Day 8: Ghopte to Tharepati
- Day 9: Tharepati to Kutumsang
- Day 10: Kutumsang to Chisopani
- Day 11: Chisopani to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Free day for shopping and sightseeing
- Day 13: Transfer to the airport.
Trekking duration 9 days
Grade Medium to hard
Maximum elevation 4600
Best Season March to May and Med September to November
Please contact us for more information and price:
Note: The entire price I mention is for 1 person in Group. We May compromise about the price according to your group size so please contact me about more information.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drops by private car or bus
- accommodation in Kathmandu (breakfast included) 4 (nights)
- Transportation Kathmandu to syabrubesi nad return from Sundarijal
- Neccessary Permit & National Park fees.
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner tea coffee) during the trek.
- Guesthouse/ lodge accommodation during the trek.
- The required trekking staffs.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the trekking staff.
- Transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water.
- Personal trekking equipments.
- Tip for trekking staffs and driver etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
|Enquiry||Book this Package||Print this Page|
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Round Annapurna Trek
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Gandruk Village Trek
- Kaligandaki Muktinath Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp & Muktinath Trek
- Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Jiri Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Everest Base Camp Gokyo Trek
- Gokyo Chola Pass EBC Trek
- Gokyo Trek
- Langtang Valley Trek
- Langtang Helambu Trek
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- Round Dhaulagiri Trekking - 22 Days
- Mustang Lo-manthang Trek - 19 Days
- Arun Valley Trekking - 17 Days
- Pike Dudhkunda Taksindu - 16 Days
- Kanchenjunga Trekking - 24 Days
- Makalu Base Camp Trekking - 13 Days
- Limi Valley Simikot Hilsa Simikot Trek
- Renjo Pass Trekking - 13 Days
- Round Manaslu Trekking - 20 Days
- Dhorpatan Jaljala Pass Trek - 16 Days