Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya will take you through a country that has captured the imagination of travelers. You will meet people in remote mountain villages whose lifestyles have not changed in generations.
Tibet is a most unusual and beautiful place. The majority of its land rests above 3650 meters and is surrounded by mountain ranges on... Read More
Bhutan's early history is steeped in Buddhist tradition and mythology. The medieval and modern times were a time of warlords, feuds, giant.... Read More
Darjeeling is known to all nature lovers as "Queen of Hills", Darjeeling is situated in North East India, just south of Sikkim; Darjeeling provides... Read More
All Mountaineers climbing Lobuche East peak every year, Mountaineering in a professional and committed manner Lobuche East peak 6119m is one of the popular trekking peaks in Nepal. Lobuche east peak is an attractive summit and offers various routes for climbing. The normal route for climbing is through South Ridge. Lobuche east peak consists of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge.
You follow Everest base camp Trekking route Lukla, Namche bazaar, Thyanboche and up to Pheriche and then trek to Thugla . The base camp will be set up at 4,950m, near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated South-West Face. The views of Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak are superb view from here. You climb steep stone terraces and snow slopes just below the main glaciers on the South-West Face of Lobuche East. You climb steep snow and ice slopes using fix ropes and get access to the ridge overlooking Lobuche and the Khumbu Glacier where we fix the high camp. You follow the sharp snow ridge to the summit ridge.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Free day for sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2800m. & Trek to Phakding 2610m.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazzar 3440m.
- Day 05: Acclimatization/Day hiking
- Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche 3800m.
- Day 07: Trek to Periche 4200m.
- Day 08: Pheriche rest for acclimatization
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche 4900m.
- Day 10: Trek to Kala Pathar 5545m. And back to Lobuche
- Day 11: Lobuche Base Camp 4200m.
- Day 12-13: Acclimatization at Base Camp
- Day 14: Make High Camp 5200m. Approx.
- Day 15: Summit to Lobuche 6119m. & Back to Base camp
- Day 16: Lobuche Base Camp - Dingboche
- Day 17: Dingoche - Thyangboche
- Day 18: Thyanboche - Namche
- Day 19: Namache - Phakding
- Day 20: Phakding - Lukla
- Day 21: Lukla - Kathmandu
- Day 22: free day in Kathmandu
- Day 25: Final departure.
Please contact us for more information and price:
Peak permit, Climbing guide equipment, Trekking program inclusive of meals at teahouse , all camping equipments for Base camp, guide, Sherpa, porter, their insurances and wages, transportation arrival and departure to International airport, KTM Lukla KTM flight ticket hotel 4 nights with bed and breakfast in Kathmandu transportation for sightseeing in Kathmandu and national park fee,
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, personal expenses, visa fee, international flight ticket and airport tax, unexpected cost of (medical evacuation) Cold and hard drinks Your climbing and personal equipments your travel insurance.
|Enquiry||Book this Package||Print this Page|
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Round Annapurna Trek
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Gandruk Village Trek
- Kaligandaki Muktinath Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp & Muktinath Trek
- Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Jiri Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Everest Base Camp Gokyo Trek
- Gokyo Chola Pass EBC Trek
- Gokyo Trek
- Langtang Valley Trek
- Langtang Helambu Trek
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- Round Dhaulagiri Trekking - 22 Days
- Mustang Lo-manthang Trek - 19 Days
- Arun Valley Trekking - 17 Days
- Pike Dudhkunda Taksindu - 16 Days
- Kanchenjunga Trekking - 24 Days
- Makalu Base Camp Trekking - 13 Days
- Limi Valley Simikot Hilsa Simikot Trek
- Renjo Pass Trekking - 13 Days
- Round Manaslu Trekking - 20 Days
- Dhorpatan Jaljala Pass Trek - 16 Days