Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya will take you through a country that has captured the imagination of travelers. You will meet people in remote mountain villages whose lifestyles have not changed in generations.
Tibet is a most unusual and beautiful place. The majority of its land rests above 3650 meters and is surrounded by mountain ranges on... Read More
Bhutan's early history is steeped in Buddhist tradition and mythology. The medieval and modern times were a time of warlords, feuds, giant.... Read More
Darjeeling is known to all nature lovers as "Queen of Hills", Darjeeling is situated in North East India, just south of Sikkim; Darjeeling provides... Read More
Yala Peak is one of Nepal's easier trekking peaks, just to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley region, this 5500 meters peak does not require mountaineering experience. From Katmandu we drive to Dhunche or Syabru Bensi, and then trek up the valley for Four days. We explore the Langshisa glacier to help us acclimatize, establishing a high camp at 4800 meters from where we make our summit. After an alpine start under stars we are on the summit by late morning, with some amazing views into Tibet and across to Shisapangma (the only 8000 meters peak situated wholly in Tibet).This trek enables you to explore through the Langtang National Park home of the Tibetan looking people the Tamangs. We begin our journey by drive towards the North West of Kathmandu to a mountain village of Dhunche a major village of Langtang area.
The trek commences from here to the farmland, villages and forest of Rhododendron, conifer, bamboos, oaks and pines. In the spring season forest looks enchanting with flowers all around. After passing this fascinating scenery we follow the narrow gorge of Langtang River till we ascend to the large alpine grass land of Kyangin Gompa where the glacier meets the meadow. You can see Yaks grazing around with the backdrops of snowy peaks of Langtang Ri, Langtang Lirung, Dorjee Lakpa and many other unnamed mountains around you.
- Day 1: Arrival to kathmandu
- Day 2: Preparation peak equipments
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Sybrubeshi by private vehicle or bus
- Day 4: Sykubrubeshi to lama Hotel
- Day 5: Lama Hotel to langtang
- Day 6: Langtang to kyanjin Gomba
- Day 7: Kyanjin gomba to Yala peak base camp
- Day 8: Yala peak B.C. rest and prepare for climbing.
- Day 10: Base camp to summit and back to base camp.
- Day 11: Base.Camp to langtang
- Day 12: Langtang to Tholo syabru
- Day 13: Thulo Syabru to Dhunche
- Day 14: Dhunche to Kathmandu by private vehicles or bus.
- Day 15: Shopping and sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 16: Transfer to airport
Please contact us for more information and price:Price Inclusive:
Peak permit, Climbing guide equipment, Trekking program inclusive of meals at teahouse , all camping equipments for Base camp, guide, Sherpa, porter, their insurances and wages, transportation arrival and departure to International airport, KTM Lukla KTM flight ticket hotel 4 nights with bed and breakfast in Kathmandu transportation for sightseeing in Kathmandu and national park fee,
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, personal expenses, visa fee, international flight ticket and airport tax, unexpected cost of (medical evacuation) Cold and hard drinks Your climbing and personal equipments your travel insurance.
|Enquiry||Book this Package||Print this Page|
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Round Annapurna Trek
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Gandruk Village Trek
- Kaligandaki Muktinath Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp & Muktinath Trek
- Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Jiri Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek
- Everest Base Camp Gokyo Trek
- Gokyo Chola Pass EBC Trek
- Gokyo Trek
- Langtang Valley Trek
- Langtang Helambu Trek
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- Round Dhaulagiri Trekking - 22 Days
- Mustang Lo-manthang Trek - 19 Days
- Arun Valley Trekking - 17 Days
- Pike Dudhkunda Taksindu - 16 Days
- Kanchenjunga Trekking - 24 Days
- Makalu Base Camp Trekking - 13 Days
- Limi Valley Simikot Hilsa Simikot Trek
- Renjo Pass Trekking - 13 Days
- Round Manaslu Trekking - 20 Days
- Dhorpatan Jaljala Pass Trek - 16 Days